Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Marathon'd



This is the cover image to a homemade Flash comic I crafted at the dinner table(and other places) for fun, and finished in time for Vermont, so I decided to throw it in with my app portfolio. Read the rest of it here.

Also, my friend Caitlin is a fan of the Flash. and running marathons. So, I asked if she would be interested in it, and she made my day by deeming it worthy of a post on her very cool radracerblog. Funny enough, I had the idea for this story several weeks ago, and almost immediately after, I discovered her blog and love for the Flash. Hopeful a fellow Flash fanatic would take enjoyment in my little graphic essay, I furiously set to work. Now I'm honored to be included in her blog, which I enjoy immensely, in no small part due the blog's slick design and Cait's smart writing.

Do yourself a favor and check it out.

Also, I'll be posting more of my portfolio and other comics on the flickr before long.

-Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment