Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Commish'd

Ok, kids, here are the rules:

You give me a subject to illustrate, establish any constraining parameters (such as location, scene, etc.) and I'll turn ideas into eye candy in ink on an 11"x14" sheet of bristol. If I'm feeling frisky, there might even be some ink-wash.

but probably not. When completed I mail the piece to you.

Any other issues will be dealt with along the way. I reserve the right to refuse anyone doodles. but, I don't foresee much of that happening...

-Jams

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie,
    I wonder if you remember me from a long long time ago...? Haha I randomly came across your blog. I was wondering where I can send you my idea for an illustration? Can't find any other contact info, not sure if your old hibbyman email still works? Wow, its been ages.

    By the way, I'm liking your drawings :)

    Cheers,

    Amanda Dookie

    ReplyDelete