Sunday, April 7, 2013

Star Seed Update

While I'm happy to report another page of Star Seed got inked yesterday, I really need to crank the speed past glacial. It does feel good to see it coming along, and that just makes me want to work on it non-stop, instead of being intimidated by how much I have left to do.

And, I'm not going to say how much that is.

One page a week just isn't going to cut it. But, I got a new job last week, one that will leave me with a little more time, I hope.

Also, if you haven't heard the Beat Bee Sessions podcast, fucking download it right now. Great art music, releasing the inner funky tiger of ink. I have to draw that tiger at some point...

Seriously, go the beginning and listen to every one. Soooo much good jams.

And, that's what I'm all about.

-Kaiju

No comments:

Post a Comment