Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sktch Dump, Easter Sunday: These gals be jacked


My warmups recently have mostly consisted of bodybuilders, and primarily female body builders. I think this started with Rin Nakai and Gina Carano. Someday down the line, I have ideas for a love story about a female fighter and a monkey-god-fella, but that is going to have to be after I finish the story I'm working on now, or somehow find a bag of time that fell off a truck and decide not to turn it in for the reward.

Or, someone gets the brilliant idea to pay me for drawing. Granted, I don't expect anyone to see doodles of female body builders and decide to throw cash at me, but a boy can dream. 
 
 

Also, all shapes and sizes are great anatomy practice, but slightly more curvy builders, like Kortney Olson and Jenn Rish are perfect models for Estre, the bunny-babe from outta space.

Speaking of that, the work is coming along at a somewhat more solid pace, so hopefully have more to show in a few weeks. Without a proper scanner, it's a pain to transmit stuff I've been working on, but at least I have a camera phone now.

In honor of the holiday, I leave you with a more recent sketch of the bunny lady in question. Just don't be asking her for any eggs.

Now, to scour universities in Miami for a large format scanner  I can use for relatively free.

-Jams



No comments:

Post a Comment