Monday, March 11, 2013

A story of March in March

So, Neil Gaiman gave me every chance to wow him, and I failed ever so characteristically.

In case there are some of you who are unawares, he did this whole project with(?) blackberry inviting his legions of followers to submit art inspired by his stories, which were originally inspired by prompts from his followers. You can read about it here.

I started reading, and by March, I was captivated. Then, in classic form, I struggled with the composition for way too long, and finished the image hours after the deadline.

Oh well, got my ass in gear (mostly), and in some strange sense, got to work with one of the minds that has been inspiring me for years.

All in all, I pushed myself, and am fairly happy with the end results.

Until next time, Mr. Gaiman.

-Jams

No comments:

Post a Comment